HPE – System Management Homepage ProLiant Server Hardware Monitoring
(HP Generations 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9) – HPE System Management Homepage
This article will provide you with the necessary information and drivers required to successfully monitor internal components of HPE ProLiant Servers via the HPE Systems Management Homepage console .
First check your server details and which HPE iLO Management version your server supports, once this has been done, then download all the appropriate software and drivers required.
I have provided below both a driver download list and pre-compiled driver package. The pre-compiled driver package contains most of if not all the drivers required however you might have to visit the official HPE Driver Support website to download the appropriate drivers and software for any later versions that are not listed below in the list.
The following below are the required software and drivers needed to ensure that you are able to monitor all HPE ProLiant hardware components via the HPE Systems Management Homepage.
DRIVERS & SOFTWARE (REQUIRED)
- HPE ProLiant iLO / 2 / 3 / 4 / Management Interface Drivers iLO Check
- HPE ProLiant iLO / 2 / 3 / 4 / Management Controller Drivers
- HPE ProLiant Array Configuration Utility (Command Line Interface)
- HPE Insight Management WBEM Providers
- HPE Insight Management Agents
- HPE System Management Homepage
- Microsoft Windows Server (SNMP) Services
Installation Procedure 1. .. LETS GET STARTED >
1. first Install the (Microsoft Windows Server SNMP) features via the Microsoft Windows Server Manager (Add Role and Features) option, if you have not done so already, double check to ensure you have the below options installed, this can be verified by checking via the (Add Role and Features) section.
- Microsoft Windows Server (SNMP Service)
- Microsoft Windows Server (SNMP WMI Provider)
2. Then Install the required (HPE ProLiant Server Driver Packages) based on the Microsoft Windows Server version you have in the following order below.
Installation Procedure 2.
Installation Order Of Packages!
1. Interface Driver
2. Controller Driver
3. Hewlett Packard WBEM
4. Hewlett Packard AGENT
5. Hewlett Package System Management Homepage
If you find that you get an error towards the end of installing a driver or software package, check and ensure you are using the correct package. You might have to try a different package from HPE Support site due to your setup.
Rebooting Of Server 3.
3. Once the packages have been installed in the correct order, reboot the server and log back into the HPE Systems Management Homepage and you will now be able to view the status of all the devices for health status checks and monitoring purposes.
HPE Drivers & Software Generation Support
The drivers listed below will have versions from old to new, newer drivers will not support old generation HPE servers, so you will have to go back some versions to find which version works with your server.
Check all documentation notes on the respected HPE Official Support Tabs, this is to ensure the correct versions you download support your HPE ProLiant server. As of current we have pre-compiled a driver package which covers HPE Server Generations from ( 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 ) that can be downloaded below.
|Hewlett Packard Drivers & Software (x64)||Microsoft
2012 / 16
|HPE ProLiant iLO 2 Management Interface Driver||Download||Download|
|HPE ProLiant iLO 2 Management Controller Driver||Download||Download|
|HPE ProLiant iLO 3-4 Channel Interface Driver||Download||Download|
|HPE ProLiant iLO 3-4 Management Controller Driver||Download||Download|
|HPE Insight Management WBEM Providers||Download||Download|
|HPE Insight Management Agents||Download||Download|
|HPE ProLiant Array Configuration Utility (CLI)||Download||Download|
|HPE System Management Homepage||Download||Download|
Delta Central Systems (AIO)
HPE SIM Server Driver Package Compile Date: 06.11.2018
Here at DeltaCentral we have compiled an all in one package which contains drivers for HPE ProLiant Servers For Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012 x64 based servers and covers generations from ( 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 ).
Software and drivers have been compiled from the official Hewlett Packard Enterprise support site.
|HPE Systems Insight Management Server Driver Package
Date Package Compiled: 06.11.2018
If you are looking for older HPE ProLiant generations (4) and below, please visit the official HPE Driver Support website.